|Collectively all information that you submit to Digital Academy of Dental Sciences via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
|A small text file placed on your computer by this Website When you visit certain parts of the Website and /orWhen you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
|Data Protection Laws
|Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation;
|The UK General Data Protection Regulation;
|Digital Academy of Dental Sciences, we or us
|Digital Academy of Dental Sciences, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 13875713 whose registered office is at 56 Pennington, Orton goldhay, United Kingdom, PE2 5RB;
|UK and EU Cookie Law
|the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 & the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2018;
|User or you
|Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Digital Academy of Dental Sciences and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Digital Academy of Dental Sciences and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
|The website that you are currently using, www.dadsglobal.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
Data collected5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
How we collect Data6. We collect Data in the following ways:
13. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we'll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
16. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
17. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
21. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
22. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
23. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: info@dadsglobal. com.
24. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/
25. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
26. Data which we collect from you may be stored and processed in and transferred to countries outside of the UK and European Economic Area (EEA). For example, this could occur if our servers are located in a country outside the UK or EEA or one of our service providers is situated in a country outside the UK or EEA. We also share information with our group companies, some of which are located outside the UK or EEA.
27. We will only transfer Data outside the UK or EEA where it is compliant with data protection legislation and the means of transfer provides adequate safeguards in relation to your data, eg by way of data transfer agreement, incorporating the current standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission.
28. To ensure that your Data receives an adequate level of protection, we have put in place appropriate safeguards and procedures with the third parties we share your Data with. This ensures your Data is treated by those third parties in a way that is consistent with the Data Protection Laws.
31. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
32. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
34. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
35. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Digital Academy of Dental Sciences to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
36. This Website may place the following Cookies:
|Type of Cookie
|Strictly necessary cookies
|These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
|They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
|These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). By using the Website, you agree to our placement of functionality cookie.
|These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
37. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
38. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please see the help menu in your internet browser. You can switch off Cookies at any time, however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently.
39. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
40. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
41. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
44. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
45. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Digital Academy of Dental Sciences by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
We use the following Strictly necessary cookies:
|Strictly necessary Cookie
|We use stripe cookies for payment gateway. tawk cookies for chat bot & store Session data to track user login expiry.
We use the following functionality cookies:
|We use this cookie to identify your computer and analyse traffic patterns on our website.
We use the following analytical/performance cookies:
|We use this cookie to help us analyse how users use the website.
We use the following targeting cookies:
|We use this cookie to enable us to show you adverts while you are browsing our website and other websites on the internet.